EasyPro3D -Three steps to an inspection plan
Fast and easy AOI operation is a decisive factor in the choice of an AOI system, and is exactly what Viscom VVP (ViscomVisionPilot) statistical process control with EasyPo3D offers. This software makes program creation in just three steps possible – with convenient ease. EasyPro3D is based on model- and component-oriented programming, so the user can start inspection intuitively and without detailed expert knowledge.
First step: "Data import – linked with the inspection library", the CAD data is imported and an inspection plan is created.
Second step: "Inspection pattern assignment", any components that were not automatically assigned to the inspection pattern during data import in Step 1 are assigned now, with the help of a template printed circuit board. This is easily done by a convenient drag and drop from the standardized, IPC-compliant Viscom inspection library.
Third step: "Program startup", the program is optimized with the aid of a PCB template.
- With EasyPro3D, the essential steps of AOI programming can also be done on an off-line programming station.
- Zero defect strategy, especially as required by the automotive industry, is a simple matter with EasyPro3D. Extremely high inspection depth with maximum throughput is guaranteed.
- Inspection depth and verification reports provide transparent display of the inspection scope, particularly when audits are required.
- 20 years of applications experience in one package. Profit from the comprehensive Viscom reflow inspection library with over 1,000 component types and the X-ray inspection library. EasyPro3D also has an experience-proven wave inspection library, applicable to THT, pin-in-paste and selective solder joints. Yet another advantage of the Viscom programming software: Viscom is the only inspection specialist who can offer it.
- MicroView, the software‘s convenient zoom function, leads to improved inspection of 01005 components.
- The inspection process itself can be continually overseen with the production monitor EasyAuto.
OneView technology and flexible configurability are two advantages of this feature; the operator
receives detailed information regarding the camera image, defect images and statistics, feature statistics, system status and system information.