When using an inspection system, availability and support are some of the most important aspects. This includes regular maintenance, repair and calibration. But in today's fast-paced, leaner industry, companies often have neither the time nor the resources for these measures. Viscom is different. Our mission is to provide service that is as reliable and high quality as our equipment. Also, because of our global presence, we guarantee fast reaction and turnaround times, resulting in increased efficiency, minimized downtimes and higher quality for our customers.
As part of our service, we provide:
- Service Hotline: Competent, fast consultation and support for machine problems, as well as 24/7 solutions-based information, service contract acceptance, replacement part orders and much more
- Commissioning: Installation, functions test, final acceptance, etc.
- Repair (Inspection and Maintenance): From troubleshooting to service contract
- Ensuring Availability: Reliable system availability through short-notice delivery of replacement parts as well as fast and cost-effective repairs
- Optimization and Modernization: Traceability, classification concepts, cycle time reduction, additional solutions, etc.
- Remote Access Diagnosis: Performed by our specialists
- Screening: Machine-specific system analysis covering wear and general maintenance, including observance of calibration intervals, sensor technology check, and software status and malfunctions