Viscom - Solutions and systems for all the electronics industry's inspection tasks
Viscom develops, manufactures and sells high-quality inspection systems. The product portfolio encompasses the complete bandwidth of optical and X-ray inspection operations, especially in the area of electronics assemblies. Viscom systems are used whenever 100 % automatic inspection of electronics assemblies is required, such as in the production of automotive electronics, aerospace technology and industrial electronics. The objective is a flawless product for the customer and efficient process control. Viscom is one of the leading suppliers in this segment.
From an engineering office to a global player
Viscom was founded in 1984 as a pioneer of industrial image processing by Dr. Martin Heuser and Dipl.-Ing. Volker Pape. Today, the group employs a staff of 479 worldwide. With its core competence in assembly inspection, Viscom is an important partner to numerous companies in electronics manufacturing. Renowned customers worldwide place their trust in Viscom's experience and innovative strength.
Ensure quality, optimize processes
Electronics has revolutionized the world. It plays an important role in almost all areas of life. Material weaknesses or production errors result in economic disadvantages for the manufacturer. The consequences for the end user can be fatal, particularly for safety-relevant components. For these reasons, stringent and steadily increasing quality requirements in the electronics industry make sense. Thus, 100% defect detection is the goal for all Viscom inspection systems.
Perfectly tailored solutions for every inspection task
The demands placed on Viscom inspection systems are becoming increasingly specific. Highly qualified engineers develop tailored inspection solutions in close cooperation with our customers. With our global presence, we ensure smooth system integration, optimized processes, comprehensive training and complete support. Quickly, efficiently and competently.
Since 2014, Viscom has been a member of the Sustainability Initiative of the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V. – VDMA). Those who bear and take part in this brand wholeheartedly agree that responsible handling of natural resources and social obligation are essential aspects of corporate activity. They express this commitment in sustainable products created through supportable production and management processes. Continuous improvement is the foundation for further development of sustainable solutions.
With our partnership we commit ourselves to comply the 12 sustainability guidelines of the mechanical engineering industry (https://tun.vdma.org/en/viewer/-/v2article/render/26515217).
PREAMBLE: Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report(1) and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung(2)“.
1. Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
2. We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
3. Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
4. Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
5. We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
6. Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
7. We stand up for keeping the human rights.
8. Our company is a habitat.
9. We take responsibility in our region.
10. We do, what we promise!
11. We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
12. We transparently communicate our sustainable action.
(1) Brundtland-report, 1987: „Sustainable development meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.“
(2) Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung, 2001: „Sustainable development means to consider ecological aspects equal to social and economic aspects. Therefore, sustainable economy means: For our children and grandchildren, we must leave behind us a sound ecological and economic structure.“