When using an inspection system, availability and support are some of the most important aspects. This includes regular maintenance, repair and calibration. But in today's fast-paced, leaner industry, companies often have neither the time nor the resources for these measures. Viscom is different. Our mission is to provide service that is as reliable and high quality as our equipment. Also, because of our global presence, we guarantee fast reaction and turnaround times, resulting in increased efficiency, minimized downtimes and higher quality for our customers.
As part of our service, we provide:
- Service Hotline: Competent, fast consultation and support for machine problems, as well as 24/7 solutions-based information, service contract acceptance, replacement part orders and much more
- Commissioning: Installation, functions test, final acceptance, etc.
- Repair (Inspection and Maintenance): From troubleshooting to service contract
- Ensuring Availability: Reliable system availability through short-notice delivery of replacement parts as well as fast and cost-effective repairs
- Optimization and Modernization: Traceability, classification concepts, cycle time reduction, additional solutions, etc.
- Remote Access Diagnosis: Performed by our specialists
- Screening: Machine-specific system analysis covering wear and general maintenance, including observance of calibration intervals, sensor technology check, and software status and malfunctions
Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 17:00 h
We kindly advise all customers, the no-cost Service Hotline (reached under +49/511 94996 699 or firstname.lastname@example.org) serves to provide you support for technical questions.
This means we offer you instructions, checklists, tips and/or short remote access interventions to resolve machine problems that impede production. If you require further assistance, for example, in implementing instructions by remote or telephone, we are also available for brief questions.
However, if you need or want lengthier problem solving by remote or accompaniment on the telephone, we would be happy to provide you with a corresponding offer, because we would like to keep our Service Hotline open for prompt resolution of machine downtimes.
To minimize downtimes and costs for service calls and to optimize your support from our side, we recommend a maintenance and diagnosis training for each user of Viscom systems. We would be happy to answer any questions in this regard.
We also wish to point out, questions specifically concerning problems that impede production with inspection programs and software should be directed to our Application Hotline (email@example.com or +49/511 94996 798) for the quickest processing. Like the Service Hotline is the purpose to support you and answer short check back questions.