Upgrades in the area of camera technology
Existing systems can be made faster, more efficient and flexible by upgrading to cutting edge camera technology.
We offer you the following upgrades:
- AOI system S6056, 6M to 8M camera technology
- AOI system S3088-II/S6056 - raise upper clearance to 50 mm
- Update of system computers (all systems)
- Upgrade your “S6056” system from 6M or 8M camera technology to the new XM camera technology.
- Double your throughput while increasing inspection depth – with one of the fastest AOI camera systems on the market. Additional options such as full 3D measurement or color gradient analyses also are available.
- Take advantage of our experienced team of application engineers, who will support you in order to update your libraries!
Upgrades - advantages of upgrading the S6056 to 8M camera technology
- Up to 20 frames/sec.
- Short cycle times (up to 35 % reduction)
- 5.2 megapixel CMOS chip with switchable resolution from 23.4 to 11.7 µm/pixel
- Flexibly satisfies the requirements of the assembly
- Security for the future: evaluation of the finest structures and components (01005) is guaranteed
- Color recognition and display
- Possible to detect coding (MELF, polarity)
- Detects faulty tinning (copper exposure)
- Color defect display at classification station
- S6056, 4M - raised frame rate from 12 to 16 frames per second
- 33 % increase, with direct impact on the cycle time for your assembly (reductions up to 20 %)
- Raise transport clearance to 50 mm
- Increase your flexibility, even assemblies with taller components (e.g. connector strips) can be inspected.
- Updating the system computer increases throughput and provides smoother operation.
Benefits to Upgrading:
- Prolong the useful life of your Viscom system
- Cycle time reductions up to 35%
- Master new technologies (e.g. reliable 01005 defect analysis)
- Possibility of advanced applications (e.g. polarity and coding detection through color evaluation)
- Improved display at classification station through color readout
Conversion from ACS to EcoVario axis controller
With a conversion to the latest drive technology, existing type S6055-II machines are even more efficient.
And these are your advantages:
- Dramatically lower electrical parts costs (by a factor of about 3)
- More stable cutting-edge axis control
- Long-term electrical parts availability
- Where needed, higher axis speeds
Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 17:00 h