The Future Begins at Viscom
Vocational training opportunities
- Industrial office assistants (F/M/O) – training starts once a year
- IT specialists (F/M/O) for system integration
- IT specialists (F/M/O) for application development
- Electronics technicians (F/M/O) for devices and systems – training starts once a year
- Mechatronics technicians (F/M/O) – training starts once a year
- Warehouse logistics specialists (F/M/O)
You have a good educational background and would like to pursue a profession that will be viable in the future. You are eager to learn and exceptionally proactive and committed. Regardless of whether your focus is technical or commercial, Viscom offers high-quality training. You'll be working with our various department teams from the very beginning. In-house classes provide you with optimal preparation to achieve your training objectives.
In addition to the general Viscom benefits, we offer our apprentices numerous advantages tailored specifically to their needs:
- attractive remuneration for the training period
- reimbursement of travel costs
- payment of all costs for school books
- guaranteed job for a fixed term after completion of the apprenticeship
- internal exam preparation by a former vocational school instructor
(for electronics and mechatronics technicians)
- various workshops and training courses
- team events
Jobs for university students
Are you currently still at university and seeking an exciting internship or student job? You'll be able to underpin the theoretical knowledge you've acquired during your studies with plenty of practical experience gained by working as a member of our team in the relevant department in our day-to-day operations or in projects. If you are approaching the end of your studies, talk to your supervisor in good time and ask about options for writing your final thesis. The topic should be of interest to Viscom and provide new insights.
So you haven't done an internship with us, but would still like to write your thesis with Viscom's support? You should already have a rough idea for a topic and indicate this to us in your application. If we also find your ideas interesting, we can define in a joint discussion the extent to which we can offer you a position for your final thesis. Ideally, you'll still have one to two months' time before starting your thesis phase and will be able to familiarize yourself with our complex range of issues during an internship.
We do not normally publicize internships, student jobs or positions for final theses in our job advertisements. We therefore look forward to your unsolicited application.